- Cannabinoids as therapeutics
- Marijuana and the cannabinoids
- The medicinal uses of cannabis and cannabinoids
- Endocannabinoids: the brain and body’s marijuana and beyond
- Marihuana reconsidered
- Marihuana, the forbidden medicine
- The great book of hemp: the complete guide to the environmental, commercial …
- Cannabis and cannabinoids: pharmacology, toxicology, and therapeutic potential
- Hemp for health: the medicinal and nutritional uses of Cannabis sativa
- Hemp: lifeline to the future : the unexpected answer for our environmental …
- The emperor wears no clothes
Category: cannabis sativa
“I think that marijuana should not only be legal, I think it should be a cottage industry. It would be wonderful for the state of Maine. There’s some pretty good homegrown dope. I’m sure it would be even better if you could grow it with fertilizers and have greenhouses. . . .” – Stephen King
Stephen King Trivia and Quotes on TV.com: tv.com/stephen-king/person/3971/trivia.html
California Issues Official Title, Summary, and Legislative Analysis for Legalize, Regulate, and Tax Marijuana Initiative:
- Press Release – AG Issues Title and Summary for Marijuana Legalization Proposal:
Medical marijuana is giving activists a chance to show how a legitimized pot business can work.
Is the end of prohibition upon us?
- CNN Money – How marijuana became legal:
Far from protecting us and our children, the war on drugs is making the world a much more dangerous place.
- New Scientist – Better world: Legalise drugs
COPS SAY LEGALIZE DRUGS! ASK US WHY
- Law Enforcement Against Prohibition (LEAP)
Citing Failed War on Drugs, Former Seattle Police Chief Calls for Legalization of Marijuana and All Drugs:
Directed by Barbara Ann Chobocky
Produced with Michael Cordell and Jeffrey Bruer
This surprising video explains the environmental interest in the non-drug variety of hemp as a versatile industrial fiber, and documents the history of its prohibition.
Backed by years of worldwide research, BILLION DOLLAR CROP exposes the political and industrial manipulations, which outlawed one of the most valued plants in history.
Hemp once provided the paper on which US banknotes were printed, the cloth for the original Levi jeans, as well as the sails and rigging of ships. During World War II it was of such strategic importance that the US Government encouraged farmers to convert to hemp cultivation.
BILLION DOLLAR CROP shows how the recently developed, non-drug variety of hemp is being researched and cultivated internationally because of the plant’s versatile qualities and environmental friendliness. This program takes the audience on a world tour from Australia to the United Kingdom, and from The Netherlands to France and the US. It illustrates how hemp is being cultivated as an industrial fiber for use as an alternative to wood for paper production, to cotton for clothes, and to plywood for construction. We all benefit, especially our forests and topsoil.
- Emperor of Hemp: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0264574/
AHIMSA INTERNATIONAL Presents:
Medical Cannabis and the California Crisis
A medical marijuana documentary from Northern California.
Ahimsa International: ahimsainternational.org
A Film By Christian Laurette
After a serious head injury in 1997, Rick Simpson sought relief from his medical condition through the use of medicinal hemp oil. When Rick discovered that the hemp oil (with its high concentration of T.H.C.) cured cancers and other illnesses, he tried to share it with as many people as he could free of charge – curing and controlling literally hundreds of people’s illnesses…
- runfromthecure: http://sites.google.com/site/phoenixtearsmovie
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E4CECCD85282A28A
“A look at the development of SATIVEX, the cannabis derived medicine being grown at the secret location known as Porton Down. Only now was the existence of CBD (Cannabidiol) and its anti-psychotic properties mentioned, and the claim made that some of the newer recreational strains contain no CBD at all (which isn’t actually correct, although CBD levels are low in some strains). A good case for the proper regulation of the commercial trade was almost made, but avoided.” – The UKCIA News Blog
- marijuana grow operation for production of Sativex
- Interview with Dr. Philip Robson about cannabinoids focusing on THC and CBD