- Cannabinoids as therapeutics
- Marijuana and the cannabinoids
- The medicinal uses of cannabis and cannabinoids
- Endocannabinoids: the brain and body’s marijuana and beyond
- Marihuana reconsidered
- Marihuana, the forbidden medicine
- The great book of hemp: the complete guide to the environmental, commercial …
- Cannabis and cannabinoids: pharmacology, toxicology, and therapeutic potential
- Hemp for health: the medicinal and nutritional uses of Cannabis sativa
- Hemp: lifeline to the future : the unexpected answer for our environmental …
- The emperor wears no clothes
Category: industrial hemp
Directed by Barbara Ann Chobocky
Produced with Michael Cordell and Jeffrey Bruer
This surprising video explains the environmental interest in the non-drug variety of hemp as a versatile industrial fiber, and documents the history of its prohibition.
Backed by years of worldwide research, BILLION DOLLAR CROP exposes the political and industrial manipulations, which outlawed one of the most valued plants in history.
Hemp once provided the paper on which US banknotes were printed, the cloth for the original Levi jeans, as well as the sails and rigging of ships. During World War II it was of such strategic importance that the US Government encouraged farmers to convert to hemp cultivation.
BILLION DOLLAR CROP shows how the recently developed, non-drug variety of hemp is being researched and cultivated internationally because of the plant’s versatile qualities and environmental friendliness. This program takes the audience on a world tour from Australia to the United Kingdom, and from The Netherlands to France and the US. It illustrates how hemp is being cultivated as an industrial fiber for use as an alternative to wood for paper production, to cotton for clothes, and to plywood for construction. We all benefit, especially our forests and topsoil.
- Emperor of Hemp: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0264574/
The Hemp Revolution tells the amazing and little known story of the Hemp plant. Hemp, probably the first plant ever to be cultivated, was among the world’s largest agricultural crops until the 1800’s.
This feature documentary explores the plant’s facinating history, it’s thousands of uses, the economic and cultural forces behind its prohibition, and its modern potential to solve major environmental problems.
Hemp, together with bio-technologies presented in this film, offer a visionary yet practical solutions that could help solve many of our current environmental problems including energy, medicine, food and clothing, etc.
Featuring top scientists, academics and professionals from around the world. – globalhemp.com/video-p/the-hemp-revolution-dvd.htm
- Hemp Revolution part 1 of 2: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3070358204716119824#
- Hemp Revolution part 2 of 2: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8376961766517588127#