- Cannabinoids as therapeutics
- Marijuana and the cannabinoids
- The medicinal uses of cannabis and cannabinoids
- Endocannabinoids: the brain and body’s marijuana and beyond
- Marihuana reconsidered
- Marihuana, the forbidden medicine
- The great book of hemp: the complete guide to the environmental, commercial …
- Cannabis and cannabinoids: pharmacology, toxicology, and therapeutic potential
- Hemp for health: the medicinal and nutritional uses of Cannabis sativa
- Hemp: lifeline to the future : the unexpected answer for our environmental …
- The emperor wears no clothes
The Hemp Revolution tells the amazing and little known story of the Hemp plant. Hemp, probably the first plant ever to be cultivated, was among the world’s largest agricultural crops until the 1800’s.
This feature documentary explores the plant’s facinating history, it’s thousands of uses, the economic and cultural forces behind its prohibition, and its modern potential to solve major environmental problems.
Hemp, together with bio-technologies presented in this film, offer a visionary yet practical solutions that could help solve many of our current environmental problems including energy, medicine, food and clothing, etc.
Featuring top scientists, academics and professionals from around the world. – globalhemp.com/video-p/the-hemp-revolution-dvd.htm
- Hemp Revolution part 1 of 2: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3070358204716119824#
- Hemp Revolution part 2 of 2: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8376961766517588127#